mercoledì 9 maggio 2012

Pillolina musicale - A-tisket a-tasket

Buongiorno!
Scusate ma nelle mie poche ma buone compilation jazz ho scovato questa meraviglia che mette tanta allegria... vero o no?! :-)


A-tisket a-tasket - Ella Fitzgerald

A-tisket a-tasket
A green-and-yellow basket
I bought a basket for my mommie
On the way I dropped it

I dropped it, I dropped it
Yes, on the way I dropped it
A little girlie picked it up
And took it to the market

She was truckin' on down the avenue
Without a single thing to do
She was peck, peck, peckin' all around
When she spied it on the ground

A-tisket a-tasket
She took my yellow basket
And if she doesn't bring it back
I think that I shall die

(Was it red?) No, no, no, no
(Was it brown?) No, no, no, no
(Was it blue?) No, no, no, no
Just a little yellow basket 


Una buona giornata a tutti,

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento